< Return to the junk pile
Rhythm game nonsense
Generally charted to be universal—they work with Guitar Hero II, Clone Hero, and Phase Shift in one chart.
I also wrote the TCRF pages on Guitar Hero II's demos, in case you'd like to know how crazy I am for plastic instruments.
I also have a lot of obscure GH2 modding tools lying around, and I'd like to see them not disappear when my hard drive eventually does. Here's a ZIP of them, and what's inside:
- A PSS demux application for PS2 Rock Band
- The RockAudio suite for PS2 Rock Band
- Xbox Backup Creator
- GH2 Image Converter
- GH2 DTB Editor (in fact, two, one for unencrypted DTBs and one for encrypted DTBs)
- GH2 Name Editor (I think for song names)
- wxPirs (for peeling open 360 DLC)
- chart2midi_beta (Java application, does a really nice job converting FeedBack charts to GH2 MIDIs, shiny shit and all)
- VGS Splitter
- ARK Expander
If you don't know what any of that means, I don't blame you. If you do, you probably need something from it, you're welcome.