Pinède is a Minecraft modpack for 1.7.10, inspired by and built as a bit of a companion for my longtime fantasy writing project, Calelira. Inspired by Tekkit Lite and designed to be compact and focused on exploration, magic, and weaponry. It's a few years old now, and I don't talk to the person I built it with anymore, but I still quite like it.
(The name means "pine forest" in French. I don't quite know why all my projects are named after French or fake French shit, but I'll let you know if I figure it out.)
- Biomes O'Plenty
- Adds a variety of realistic and mystical biomes that can be enabled on world generation.
- Old World Gen
- Perfectly replicates the world generation of Minecraft Indev, Infdev, pre-1.2.0 Alpha, post-1.2.0 Alpha, and Beta. Enabled on world generation.
- Pam's HarvestCraft
- Adds a large variety of fruits, veggies, and crafting recipes for making all sorts of new foods.
- Recurrent Complex
- Generates strange new structures all across the Overworld.
- Roguelike Dungeons
- Generates sprawling, detailed, incredibly-difficult-to-clear dungeons like a roguelike would have.
- Silent's Gems
- Adds several new gem types to the ore rotation, which can be used in crafting tools, armour, and special items.
- The Spice of Life
- Normally reduces the amount of hunger you get from eating the same food over and over to incentivize rotating your food supply, but I disabled this so I could just have the lunchboxes.
- Enables the crafting of various types of utility furniture, including desks and bookshelves.
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition
- Connects Biomes O'Plenty with BiblioCraft so that mod's woods can be used in furniture crafting.
- Ender Storage
- Augments Ender Chests with color-coded Ender Chests and portable Ender Bags for storage on-the-go.
- Extra Utilities
- A whole lot of painted and dyed blocks, in case you needed properly blue stone.
- Iron Chests
- Adds chests of metals and ores, which are more spacious and can be placed more compactly.
- Just Another Better Barrel Attempt. Adds barrels, which can store massive quantities of one block or item.
- Storage Drawers
- Adds a visual complement to chests, the drawer, for storing large quantities of one block or item per slot.
- Storage Drawers: Biomes O' Plenty Pack
- Connects Biomes O'Plenty with Storage Drawers so that mod's woods can be used in drawer crafting.
- Adventurer's Amulets
- Craftable pendants, belts, and rings to augment your character.
- Balkon's Weapon Mod
- Adds guns. Guns and knives and bows. It's kinda metal.
- An entire rabbit hole that starts with strange, glowing flowers and petals growing around the Overworld...
- Nature's Compass
- Adds a variant of the compass used for finding biomes.
- Potion Shards
- Potion ore blocks, for when you need Regeneration underground badly.
- A complete reimplementation of one of my all-time favorite mods, Equivalent Exchange 2, which enables turning dirt into diamonds and other such madness.
- Beacons you can craft and teleport to for easy movement between your bases, towns, and outposts.
- Wolf Armor and Storage
- Lets you craft armour for your pet wolves and turn them into packmules at the same time.
- Adds a single, craftable block you can use to keep chunks loaded from far away or on a server.
- Enables opening to LAN on any port you fancy to aid in port forwarding.
- Inventory Tweaks
- Adds quick inventory sorting.
- The big one, adds in-game crafting recipe guides.
- Massively speeds up and optimizes Minecraft's renderer. I'm apparently not supposed to add this one to modpacks, but I can't give a fuck.
- Rei's Minimap
- Adds an ultra-customizable minimap with waypoint markers.
- Used to copy the world at specified intervals for safekeeping. Added after losing a month-long build to a power failure.
- Needed for The Spice of Life.
- Needed for Adventurer's Amulets and Botania.
- Needed for ChickenChunks.
- Needed for Adventurer's Amulets.
- Needed for Recurrent Complex.
- NEI Integration
- Needed for NotEnoughItems.