Hey, mariteaux here, thanks for visiting
mari, Cammy, whatever you know me by—this site's a shrine to all the creative stuff I get up to. Nowadays, that's mostly writing, but music and level design get mixed in there too. I also happen to be the head of Somnolescent, the collective that lets all this happen.
Stick around, there's stuff getting added all the time. Hope you like Mac OS 9!
- 2019/07/14—Back up, Cammy just learned how to use CSS sprites. I've been too busy being gay with Caby to do much else, heeeeeeee. Makes me so fuzzy, love her to bits. Anyway, that should hammer my logs a little less.
- 2019/07/08—Didn't I just finish something? Golly, dunno. Anyway, finally finished off some smaller Pennyverse vignettes I've had lying around for, oh, three months now? Nothing really high-art, but neither is Pennyverse. Lots of different vibes. Very glad to have this one finished.
- 2019/07/07—Hi. No time. Like plastic instruments? I have a new custom out, you should play it. Old chart from ages ago, for a State Shirt song. Here's a video of it in action. Grab it from my rhythm game nonsense page.
- 2019/06/28—And this is why you shouldn't take on nothing but huge projects umu. Still working, still grinding stuff out, but here's a smaller update that was actually sitting on the server for a long while, just unpublished: the VDU Tool and Download Archive. Third time's the charm with this stuff, hopefully. Good timing, too: tomorrow is the first anniversary of the site going defunct. Thanks jax <3
- 2019/06/16—Smaller but no less tedious project today: Art Bits from Hypercard, a sampling of crunchy, chunky clip art fresh from Apple circa 1988 or so. There's over 700 pictures on that page, so careful loading it. Feel free to use any of it, not my images anyway.