Hey, mariteaux here, thanks for visiting
mari, Cammy, whatever you know me by—this site's a shrine to all the creative stuff I get up to. Nowadays, that's mostly writing, but music and level design get mixed in there too. I also happen to be the head of Somnolescent, the collective that lets all this happen.
Stick around, there's stuff getting added all the time. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're so inclined, love getting mail~
- 2020/01/20—Now that I have the blog, I'm likely gonna get rid of this updates bit. Make sure you're checking that, or at the very least, subbed through RSS. Anyway, can you believe it's been a whole damn year since Caby and I looked at each other and went "GOSH I—CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT(?) o///o"? Heeeeee, oh man. Goddamn anniversaries...have a vibey little CabyCammy story for the occasion~
- 2019/12/31—And for my last update of the year, I bring to you both a new chapter of "The Fatal Commons" (fresh from my "left for dead" pile) and a brand new, vaguely festive, and bizarre (for Seb) Pennyverse story that finally brings Catherine into the fold, "The Observer". I also wrote a bit of another retrospective on my blog if you like it when I get personal for...some reason. Either way, no more nerves about it. See you in 1998+2.
- 2019/12/29—Hi, got back early. Read about it on my blog. The important thing right now is that you can now see how fast I went in Mario Kart Wii, since I know you want that. I'm still settling back in and getting up to speed, but this is another little thing scratched off the list. (You can now browse free of the
target="_blank"menace, by the way.)
- 2019/12/15—I'm heading off on a trip later today and I probably won't be back until the new year. I know it looks like I've been slow to update, but my new blog's actually been incredibly active and I've been having a lot of fun writing for it. Writing and things will be posted then, most likely. Been a good year, it really has. I also seem to have stumbled into a new DeviantART account I'll be filling come 1998+2...(also someone drew Colton and Madeleine and I still can't stop peeking at it aaa)
- 2019/11/28—Hiya! Have been off in Lolliland for the better part of a month, forgot to update this space. Wrote some pretty longform stuff for the group blog involving music, and I have a ton of posts queued for December about Somnol itself, so don't miss it. Streaming weekly again, same time as before (Saturdays ~5PM EST), remember to hit that motherfucking subscribe button, thots. I also started another blog because WordPress is free and I need a place to dump my head.