Hey, mariteaux here, thanks for visiting
I'm a writer, musician, and worldbuilder, out here amusing myself and my friends under the hum of the bulb. I'm known by some as Cammy and by others as an absolute fucking menace.
I'll be using this space as a home for whatever I get up to.
- 2019/03/16—Making a tentative stab at actually making the Gopher Information Repository a thing. Hopefully this motivates me to attack it in smaller bites, rather than the big mess of shit I have half-written. (Also, the top-level Somnolescent site now has a Recap section, if you're having trouble following what we're all up to.)
- 2019/03/03—Definitely turn your attention to my Gopherhole and toyhou.se, if you're so inclined. Been writing a bunch for Pennyverse and I'm now doing album reviews again. Pretty goddamn hype after two months of misery killing my ability to do much of anything.
- 2019/02/27—Went on a PNG optimizing spree for no discernible reason whatsoever. I'm sure the 1.3mb saved matters to someone though.
- 2019/02/26—Redesigned the junk pile and split everything up into separate pages. Some old Pokémon wallpapers got added to it. Switched out the Virtue font for proper OS 8 Charcoal. Re-rendered the navicons to use Geneva, like the real Finder. New desktop backgrounds on the album and junk pages for variety. More coming soon.
- 2019/02/17—Have some navicons. I still can't draw.